Who is Mountain Webs?
In 2008, Mountain Webs was founded by Stacy Vanden Heuvel with the goal for her and her team to create innovative websites with wide appeal. Her clients include service companies, bars and restaurants, bed and breakfasts, architects, boutiques, galleries, spas and more.
To fuel her design inspiration, Stacy works in an office overflowing with books, diverse music and photos from her trips to Europe.
Stacy grew up in Atlanta, Georgia, and received a scholarship to Auburn University where she earned her BFA in Visual Communication. She started her career designing for the publishing industry and then created award-winning graphic design in real estate.
When she is not creating websites, Stacy loves kayaking, rock climbing, hiking and anything outside. Stacy now lives in Michigan with her husband Greg, an engineer, and their three sons.
30 Questions About Me
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
3. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Definitely and it’s a requirement if you want to be my friend
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Basic 4. But I also like Chocolate Rice Crispies
5. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don’t wear shoes with laces. Clogs or sandles unless I’m hiking.
6. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Butterfinger Blizzard. A boy bought one for me in college and I’ve been addicted ever since. TROY, IT’S YOUR FAULT!
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes…are they kind eyes, laughing eyes, sad eyes or annoyed eyes?
9. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My toes and my tendency towards melancholy. But sometimes feeling melancholy is okay. It’s a part of being human.
10. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My brother, Brett, who was killed by a drunk driver. I miss him all the time.
11. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
12. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Death Cab for Cutie “Title and Registration”
13. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
14. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Campfires in the Fall and coffee even though I don’t drink it.
15. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Guess? Ha. Mountain Hideaway. Probably because that’s the way I grew up. My parents were sort of hippies and we were always driving through the mountains in a van with a rainbow unicorn on the front.
16. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
College sports: football and basketball. Auburn basketball brings back memories of being on the dance team and dancing at halftime.
17. FAVORITE FOOD?
18. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings! My soul can conjure up enough scary things. I don’t need to add to that.
19. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Bee Movie
20. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
21. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer which is ironic considering I live in Michigan and summer is 4 days long.
22. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both! Hugs are the overall winner but oh, that first kiss, from someone very special…
23. FAVORITE DESSERT?
24. ANY TATTOOS?
Yes, one and you aren’t allowed to see it
25. FAVORITE SOUND?
26. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones by far
27. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Prague, I think is the farthest. I’ll have to check the globe.
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Dancing with abandon
29. WHERE DID YOU GROW UP?
Roswell, GA, USA
30. ANY PETS?
My beloved mini poodle/terrier, Jet. I think he’s my soul-mate.