10990 Stegman Forest Court NE, Rockford, MI 49341
About Stacy Vanden Heuvel
An innovative, versatile, and creative professional who loves designing and maintaining responsive websites. Stacy is able to understand the bigger picture, manage multiple customer deadlines, earned a reputation for offering a proactive approach. She is recognized as having a results-driven approach by peers, clients, and colleagues.
WordPress CMS, Joomla CMS, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML/CSS, Microsoft Office Suite
Senior Designer/Owner, Mountain Webs Design 2008-Present
- Design websites for various sized businesses from concept throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Manage 30+ websites/customer accounts in the United States and Canada by phone, email, and Skype
- Web design consultant for a PR firm integrating branding with their marketing plan including websites and social media
- Design and create entire product image. Logo, tagline, print media and social media integration.
- Manage multiple contract employees
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization and Image Optimization
- Implement European Privacy/Cookie laws and site security measures (https)
Live Website Portfolio
A brief sample of branding at this link. Additional projects upon request.
Marketing Director, Golden Bear International-Nicklaus Sierra Development
- Worked for Jack Nicklaus and Bob Sierra at Golden Bear International
- Developed marketing plans for new real estate projects
- Coordinated photoshoots
- Created sales and marketing print collateral
Marketing Coordinator, McLean Hunter Publishing
- Managed design, proofreading and off-press proofing of multiple trade magazines
- Magazine distributed to 11,000+ subscribers
- Editor of Annual Buyers Guides
- Created timelines and execution of publication projects and print deadlines
- Created and maintained advertiser databases for annual vendor issues
Creative Director, The Marketing Edge
- Creative Director of in-house design agency for Fairgreen Capital (real estate)
- Created all logos, brand standards and style guides for multiple real estate projects in Metro Atlanta
- Developed network architecture/computer and back-up systems.
- Developed all workflow procedures for the new in-house design department
- Award-winning branding for Polo Golf and Country Club
- Designed all advertising (billboard, magazines, and pamphlets)
- Regular Speaker/Contributor to Regional WordPress Conferences. There’s great info about this on the About Stacy Page
“I’ll use a different auto mechanic. I’ll go to another dentist.
But, I will never stray from Stacy Vanden Heuvel. You are golden!”
—Dale, Owner of The Oaks Bed and Breakfast, Saluda, NC
Click here for a concise PDF of the resume.